TechnipFMC is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry. Our close to 44,000 people present in 48 countries are constantly offering the best solutions and most innovative technologies to meet the world’s energy challenges.
Within TechnipFMC, Yammer is our Enterprise Social Network part of the Microsoft Office 365 package. Managed the Corporate Communications department, Yammer is an integral part of the company plan to encourage a communication and collaboration culture and promote it at all levels. The platform is also an important component of TechnipFMC digital landscape, and a key lever of our approach towards employee active listening and engagement measurement.
Reporting to the Head of Employee Engagement and Corporate programs and part of the team contributing to the Yammer activities, you co-define the Yammer deployment and adoption strategy and build the action plan. You suggest new orientations and lead change management activities. Bringing together all resources required, you ensure efficiency of global and local actions and measure success to potentially adjust the approach.
Your main accountabilities are to:
• Leverage Yammer visibility and use throughout TechnipFMC :
Identify how Yammer could support strategic subjects. Ensure Yammer promotion towards Executives and top managers, during local events and identify topics of interest. Clarify Yammer positioning within the digital environment and other existing collaborative tools
• Create and manage a change management strategy to encourage new usages :
Define an action plan with specific actions for each target in order to develop our digital culture. Encourage managers to use Yammer to manage their teams, ensure training of group administrators, monitor the Yammer Champions network to increase local adoption.
• Define a communication plan to strengthen the user base and recruit new members :
Integrate Yammer to leverage Communications campaigns and events, in order to create dialogue and build a direct relationship with the TechnipFMC community through bottom-up communication. Organize events and challenges to generate engagement through interactions. Highlight successes and top contributors.
• Manage and implement the action plan :
Coordinate the Yammer team and monitor actions. Ensure a weekly and monthly monitoring in order to provide reports to managers.
• Ensure daily monitoring of the network and new groups created
Your key interactions are with:
- Internally : Vice-President Corporate Communications, Head of Employee Engagement and Corporate programs, Corporate Communications network, IT department, other Corporate functions.
- Externally: External suppliers such as digital consultants, social media expert agencies.
To hold and perform in this position, you must have:
- A fluent English and experience in international companies
- A strong digital background, especially about Internal Social Networks and collaborative tools
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage transversal projects, including multi-cultural teams
- Ability to organize and lead operational and high-level committees
- Proactivity and flexibility to adapt to frequent changes and adapt to the evolving context
- Management skills and team spirit to coordinate operational actions
- Rigor to regularly provide your management with reports
Siège Social Technip Corporate Services - 89 avenue de la Grande Armée - 75116 Paris – France
Tél. : +33 (0) 1 47 78 24 00 – TechnipFMC.com
Société par Actions Simplifiée au capital de 6.091.630 EUR – 493 345 755 R.C.S. Paris
Adresse Postale : CS51650 – 89 avenue de la Grande Armée – 75773 Paris Cedex 16