Calderys is a leading global solution provider for industries operating in high temperature conditions. The Group specializes in thermal protection for industrial equipment with a wide range of refractory products, and advanced solutions to enhance steel casting, metallurgical fluxes and molding processes.
As an international business with a presence in more than 30 countries and a strong footprint in the Americas through the brand HWI, a member of Calderys, we offer our employees a world of opportunity.
With a legacy of over 150 years, and an unwavering commitment to excellence, we continue to shape our future through teamwork, customer-centricity and a proactive mindset. We are the vital partner of all high temperature industries and our purpose places sustainability and innovation at the heart of our business. It reflects our reason for existing: supporting our customers building a better world through sustainable solutions.
In our company, performance is recognized and learning is promoted. Our services and solutions depend upon the expertise and commitment of our employees. So we ensure that they have the scope and opportunities to develop their potential within a multicultural, inclusive and collaborative setting. It is an environment for people to grow, where every day is a new day and more exciting than the last.
Calderys – Forged by legacy. Fueled by excellence.
For more information about who we are, please visit Calderys.com
TOM PMO Communications Manager (based in Paris) NOTE – this is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Following Calderys’ change of ownership at the beginning of the year and the subsequent combination with HarbisonWalker International, now HWI – a member of Calderys, the Group has launched mid 2023 its target operating model – TOM and associated project management office (PMO). TOM is aimed at designing and executing the operating model under which the new combined Group will position itself for increased performance and global growth.
Calderys is looking for an experienced Communication Manager with change management, transformation, and program expertise to expand the TOM PMO team
The Communication Manager will report to the Global VP, Communications, and be part of the TOM PMO team. His/her main responsibilities will include:
The general communication about the TOM project.
- Define the communication strategy for the TOM project in coordination with the whole TOM PMO team.
- Explain and cascade the TOM project to all internal audiences using the right channels
- Ensure that employees are aware of TOM, understand the overall project, its objectives, scope, modus operandi and all the initiatives/sub-projects part of it.
- Set up a strong communication and change management plan with regular communications and appropriate channel mix (emailing, intranet, calls, videos, newsletters, etc) to provide in-depth information about the project and its progress.
- Drive engagement and foster pride by highlighting successes, milestones, the projects, project teams and the TOM PMO team
The communication and change management support for the main streams and individual projects under TOM.
- Work in close relationship with the functional PMO leads to understand their projects, scopes and needs, help analyzing their audiences, impacts on the organization, main changes, etc in order to define appropriate and relevant communication and change management plans in strong partnership with the Global Organizational Effectiveness manager.
- Plan and execute plans in collaboration with functional PMO leads and project leaders.
Keep a holistic view of all the projects and associated communication and change activities, making sure everything is well organized and paced, without overlapping or repeating
The follow up of appropriate KPIs to measure the performance of the different communication actions and adapt them as necessary
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Strong communication, collaboration and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Change management expertise
- Strategic and operational approaches
- Strong organization skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment whilst managing multiple projects at the same time
- Strong interpersonal skills with a sense of diplomacy including
- ability to manage relationships at all levels, including senior management and teams
- strong “customer” service skills to effectively deal with the competing demands of various stakeholders
- active listening
- Ability to translate abstract business concepts into meaningful ‘everyday’ language (Analytical and synthetic mindset)
- Perform well under deadlines and delivery oriented
- Performance measurement and analysis
- Willingness and ability to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Job Identification 2223
- Posting Date : 02/05/2024, 10:28 PM
61 rue des belles feuilles, Paris, Ile de France, 75016, FR