6 months - from September 2020
Based in Levallois
Context of the position
- To communicate and explain our products & vision: business, operational excellence, social and environmental initiatives, clean mobility, transformation and team collaboration.
- To unite the teams around our successes & roadmap: give meaning and value to our business and people’s commitment.
- To insure visibility internally and externally through a large panel of media, including video & social networks.
- Community management
- Animate & ensure the up-to-date content of our social networks (HR intranet (Topshare, Sharepoint technology), internal network (Hive) & LinkedIn)
- Evaluate & follow-up the traffic (Google analytics) and be proactive in its improvement
- Update and enhance a multimedia library (Topmedia)
- Communication media & campaigns
- Participate to the production of videos, including testimonials
- Participate in the creation of various supports (PowerPoint, newsletter, banners, posters, etc.), incl. infographics
- Evaluate the impact of each initiative and be proactive in its improvement
- Event support
- Take part in the organization of internal or school events, digital or face-to-face, incl. content, logistics and communications
- Evaluate the impact of each event and be proactive in its improvement
- You are in the process of completing a Masters’ Degree in Communication/ Business Administration (majoring in Communications, Marketing, Human Resources or equivalent)
- Preferably, you have had a first experience (trainee/internship) in a Communication or Training/HR Department, in a company or a communication agency
- Excellent language skills in English & French (written and spoken) for various media including the social networks
- You are willing to learn and curious about the automotive industry, interested in technology and future mobility.
- You are autonomous, pro-active, reliable, flexible and have good interpersonal skills
- You master the Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint and excel, and you have a “Web 2.0” culture. Microsoft Sharepoint, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Indesign, and video editing (Final cut or Adobe Premier Pro) is a plus.
Pour postuler, envoyer votre candidature à Céline POGNON, Internal Communication Manager : email@example.com